Re: [CBQ] Re: Banded tank car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Banded tank car
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:26:13 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367108775; bh=IdQlR3Qg7EkgZ2RygJZdiqBqwqTkvd3C4zukl6Q1mto=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QOFz4mCZ0OhDyKshcfmid2d/vSgLai7OLsDXBnge8vfrPu75fjB8VnBCzTAZLPmSgWb8IyemgvE8ALSoQ03OFbAmGw7ZBqbZxn8JVonTFUtg4QeC5XwRz7O18r/H3LjXNisAdGFe9AD8ZACyIBxot5yB7WhMA1Sv8MpnfV+URGo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The details of the wreck are listed on the ICC Accident Investigation WEbsite

Pete