Re: [CBQ] Grandma & Grandpa at Milledgeville,IL

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Grandma & Grandpa at Milledgeville,IL
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:56:26 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366084281; bh=K+00+xM8EJQihiFYsM11DJtzrLx7+k0qXtXTjzI+EiQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=TI/PwgkXLYbRCe8RCCXrlLlunw0WolWrHjDgCdr2Tk66RGKCSqgsl78I/Ua3eumG7VMzmdC6rNjVETpX/2Nh6/pVGskGMlbXjn6XvprO633I5UBS6DM5d5e8zJift+HFarphw+LO0nMqtGiO+2KdnITGJkIJdnbva7rYdlCW4VY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All true...(But I never heard of them finding something wrong. Did they?)

Doug