Re: [CBQ] Intermountain XM-32

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Intermountain XM-32
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 06:38:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365334692; bh=Yj8g/roIXSjoPo4QLm1M/p+DYe7iUDybhp8l2Ob30I8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=xrX3ERXERBrZrffymZjUTActbgacE3yQiufUs1Susmeq84f2XWvil5aeDBYNrLSi8U9Yfa6eVEBNQoPl1SDmhVsS2CvvEAKM1NbTz2uDEK+bx0073qt8s543gzZSMbAWEVo1MWhML6L+TQIWHhcLixaCq3AgSQFvWJFfsysS7WA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rich, somewhere around here I have the same cars, and I had decals made.  I got trucks from Athearn - haven't tried them out yet.   I think I have a 4-pack of the cars in red too that I have to find a homefor.