Re: [CBQ] Wanted: O-Scale 2 Rail Kit [2 Attachments]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wanted: O-Scale 2 Rail Kit [2 Attachments]
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365043359; bh=NP4gctTYutqRaThIxUl/Jp4oe+0Pybt6ITp/alCg21U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=e41kG2xKMP7/+M2cno+jZ1o7e69TuKUPR2thLmmdHypO2jRxsYFLILEZHRd/l88fH10CnVpeD2JG1cW3GXrjzTAzGxqf3VaG5POPv7iHvYxDC+iaT4LYjUJXVK7rUZg5TFAySfo8PrbBEsHnPebegpRnzzF2KmasP0vuyBTMrYo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from STEVEN HOLDING included below]

Dave
Sorry I have been working on mine and while not up to working in P48 attached are a couple photos of what I have been working on and on display at Coca Beach this year.  The second photo is a scratched Mathers 50 foot double deck stock car(it now has doors) and a half built NISX are in the truck headed to Savannah (to help Dave with his open house)RPM show this weekend
Steve in SC