RE: [CBQ] Irritating Trend

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Irritating Trend
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 18:34:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362785484; bh=AxjnH/nbAabdv/QQfrwWuC2LWfl5qDjjcutQFUXXR3Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=iF4eTfj33m+FBwZNSUh2Lvc/vnUmMIvDSJ+fUBlvlQ4nT01840PWLlUZFurkKEEcv73TObtCmBwX8yt5+8bIEsUUKpCFcz9GqPaO5NvO7TH9N8+vMg+V8aIkzFyU/7HKMlCdBcP095VHvyMSd5eWu46T9BCUxJuyVDj4K+T336U=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Paul & others,

This is one of those gray areas…I feel that it is OK to have posts of a BN/BNSF nature as long as they are updates regarding ex-CB&Q trackage, equipment or facilities.  If I deem the post inappropriate (for any reason), as the owner of the list, I send reminders directly to the authors of these posts.  I prefer to email them discretely and directly rather than publicly.

There have been several of these lately, but not enough to don my list nazi hat and draw a line in the sand.

If you find these to be to your disliking, then I recommend using the delete key.

Dave