Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Inbound cars for Lee center

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Inbound cars for Lee center
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:59:33 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361548777; bh=cwmZvmZWMFWd74D7c2sY3YsBeBXMaY7Ov3o8Yd1MXBE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=r8jY6nPPA/dlD89uv1m79/GSEcBOtv8fcBw9KCWW6X3UuEhosgOM4Ru0iiGvJJV9QXhkDx+Zz+Ejfs49bpZFKfa4X9/UQ+CKbp2N53LjL/F7WRyFoeYwr1PZUiYeMrtbfT/WElzlqgirA/2G9vOjUfBAYyxYxIAHnthDReOVsdc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John Mitchell

Send me your USPS address and I'll mail you a copy of a newspaper piece regarding the proper pronunciation of CAIRO.

Pete