Re: [CBQ] Re: ntique full-scale CB&Q boxcar doors

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: ntique full-scale CB&Q boxcar doors
From: chris presley <dontbesojumpy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:46:50 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361144814; bh=rYh9byL8k53eDnKMyd2F0c3qQRasAfu3MMCxk5DmEnc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Tbi4DK9b4TJswnCidnc56XU8Z1oUsXfRQ5OvlJq5EhPBPWXf6spq33B7UYs79hLJ6h/q9kaoVcv42fVi/8BV20pnP3MRREf5zsUwkjjDWfexkjwCmUkyrg2J1FgTMAvY5JbwAh3YiXXrdFBALbjshf+C6lw8kRSGHwsflOF05PU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

after talking with the guy, it seems that photo is from before they disassembled things. he says he has all three on a flatbed trailer now, just the doors alone.

he also has a fourth but it's a burlington northern so i think it's newer.

according to the provenance, they were stored in a barn for the past 80 years, never being in sunlight, rain or any adverse conditions. so they seem to be in impeccable shape.