[CBQ] Re: Gas-Electric Cars (pre diesel converstion)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Gas-Electric Cars (pre diesel converstion)
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:41:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1360176085; bh=eOXOL2agVkuDaUIHkYpThz7zbcFw3Nnb5O9KFvLLOO0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=kDEbXCv2kum7BzVusWg7B1TkDLYhv/z7/2wR7a4mET4mkx6soq/e0AfXL4nrBWG49KUjKuWC3kQLuxyr5gMwfRB9AshoKUgta4fyyVCmFKmiSPdAAHFi5B4qrGS3nuTjze5/zvqd8HBiK6MnsGh6gCKOLqI1sJdfU5Cmey1YYi0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol,

Thanks, those photos really help clarify the layout of the roof mounted equipment on the Q G-Es.

BYW, off line, could you tell me how you attach photos to your list posts? I have tried and it doesn't seem to work. Are you using a mail client or are you posting through your on line mail provider?

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO