RE: [CBQ] Modeling Wreckers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Modeling Wreckers
From: "Scott Myers" <Scott.Myers@kbr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:07:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359551413; bh=MUYuXDtwzsToS6kKm3zsV7ooL1TSeJgYKl6g1uR/UFw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=z9OCizx8OhIirImAjhuKiS0pJheaJQgcVS9PuU2/VrKmq0wY3fMs76gIwWS+Ek4GxbJMm2gCrXp7mKMEM5bdRRbyJUOPpMPkWRqVH8XS+BwCE4D6mbrACWMuSQJWZdmgp4ZdxjSgmyPsXlLoe2kdZNWQso5Q9tuwps0ODZb4MM0=