Re: [CBQ] Historical Information on the Burlington RR RPO service in Min

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, dathomps68@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Historical Information on the Burlington RR RPO service in Minnesota
From: John Sloan <sloanfamily123@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:24:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359203087; bh=dK/SGIr6W+TK3dWq1DzeWWN9ihP8DeG65sikj7ZqHqs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ymg8GUv7X5LSjb3EJvef2w3gl6wt5kF6XghSWlwLoXKVQLwD5Ny1NslaCr2lRZT0e0avwYNd3f7wexqnmd/966yQ+oVgHU2ujvm7l+Ng+64HFoOaAoRiNp+alDStkx2qR3A/T6XV61t6MxbHSIltdUyKxgldr5kuMzEcA5E+R2Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Mr Thompson...A possible research source that you may already know about is the Railway Mail Service Library; Frank R. Scheer - Curator, RMSL You can reach him at (703) 549-4095 -TEL,(703) 836-1955 -FAX, 12 EAST ROSEMONT AV, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22301-2325. You may also send an email to f_scheer@yahoo.com. the web site url is http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/