Re: [CBQ] Re: Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Question
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:40:15 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359175218; bh=/fIoxVEn44tkZrGvUZ2nwS/uXou+ZLdP7xBsM5hk2mc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fgcDJ+FQZieDZuRrqBhlNzw9dUMRQSbv4a4+QuPHUfrfRaJagjkJ1PXJ7gRV//MiCDV9dRS1j/rAODdjetycByevRMhHZgGirxcpL1g9bA6uIFQtBUKHlmtALryb4v7TdYmTUhG6UVjB9e9iY4HKmn0mCZBY5arF9IfCJ/Up2P4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That wasn't a huge bolt cutter. It was a mechanical dehorner. I have used one many times and it is truly nasty job and I hated it!