Re: [CBQ] Quality of photos and printing/paper for Roy Campbell collecti

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Quality of photos and printing/paper for Roy Campbell collection book
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:29:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358296160; bh=8738AzpN4bSEA7z4bjK3JRmyQHpzKy7Epy8rfToi5ZA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=IyghvGSZ0ZHVqT3fNqpxBLvxnnPSW+GlunHw2LS3WIwCyczmnEucXG+9xm/SVMTJYVLmIBnY5p+B0P74I/Oi/Wtl3Wezzm1mKPNm6arzzOroBGHf5IDe+vyLiKoPJF7Hm4hHCyqYckIPq3By4U8yLRMe9uZiWprul9OJPFClAKY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Kevin -
I have a copy I bought a couple of years ago, and I am impressed with it.   It includes samples of most classes of Q steam, including some early locos and most of the well-known later locos.   The photos are excellent quality and are each printed as a full-page photo.   Most are 3/4 side views with some action shots.   It is a softbound book with good paper, printing, and binding.   There is little text except for brief captions.   It does not have the complete coverage of Corbin's book, but it has excellent detailed photos on each subject, best because they are full page and show details that modelers might look for.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO