Re: [CBQ] Re: Clear over Red Mars Lights on hood units

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Clear over Red Mars Lights on hood units
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:45:57 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357361161; bh=0yUWvjFmR8K52OaVyKc70/WVHiXwI5Oip+3X7+bYVcU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4M4dXE6G91B1Vp2PV1zz8qhbSq8lI8bwEtO9679iv6upuWYAdwjcmuzqr4MWXcfkWso2UAnxbygaiHWhK1mvnu7rF/NaNvoZDsyzgSc3gOcehvPvlQOtjTujkix4jn6lgeb/LNf4XiL/i9QoMDtp8lINW/y6ODLQ2k3dJB9CtYo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

We used to say that the green on top was "the Irish arrangement". The red Mars light could be manually activated also.