[CBQ] New Q photos

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New Q photos
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:41:24 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355424086; bh=4R8lDaDkt0BaNIUJaKzx2X+dLVScYYRleWveyypnuD4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bQWgT7GluE53ycwc/kvYPhWnID3KDz/zSY2Hj0UQ2krZinxpOq2bw/gk4o0G0uKGJ6NNkLzKmW4qj8LuUiX+oO4qDZL+xEdQf2rrsrRbEEypnFD90mhF5vaDpo8UY5giq42GIlolaFcMCnWzahIT9RJ/uNRwhVr1zdfJqN7obKk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I don't know how many of you belong to either the GN or NP yahoo groups, but I just got a notice from both groups that there are 1087 photos that have been scanned and uploaded from the Gene Hawk collection - I am not familiar with that photographer.

However, there are some great Q photos in this collection that I think are worth while to look at. The photos includes BOTH SIDES of Inspection car 31 AND interior shots as well. Also coach 7120, hopper 180000, business car BURLINGTON, gas electrics 9769,850,and 571, and I think others. I have not looked at all of them yet.

The inspection car, business car and gas electrics include INTERIOR shots as well. It appears that most if not all may be builder photos, or just shopped photos. Fantastic quality photos.

Of course, there are over 1000 NP photos as well, with lots of wood passenger car.

The web site is:  http://www.gn-npjointarchive.org/Lists/NP_Gene_Hawk_Photos/Standard%20View.aspx

Most of the Q photos are in section 201 to 400.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA