[CBQ] Re: Any DVDs of Nebraska Zephyr 2012 CUS-Quincy Trip ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Any DVDs of Nebraska Zephyr 2012 CUS-Quincy Trip ?
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 05:57:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353909431; bh=/tcHIpq6YV/Qr6eQ1AufzefpoiaVYd0Y1TjS5CP3l2A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nKats23oKC+ni4XmS0UNoR8qzLOPQx4nwgme+d3Vgev1iHbgKeUOjaDDAvmF5qnj4j4g/8eCHbwFKM68/6DIPOIvixkdnJc28Uey6aFJtwo6dJFan5dl62hqDL+K47dYIXuO0vW9mVbVKFQgiPObiqsXH0nbdCzMj7jcfMYtsbU=