[CBQ] The Burlington Calendar ? Shipping Updates On Waycar Drawing Books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] The Burlington Calendar ? Shipping Updates On Waycar Drawing Books and Posters
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:42:45 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353620570; bh=gilFwpyRwEEoZ+lta/MSuzsxnGCsY0xSSg13O0e7rHU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ny7Q/x4mAKESSiJCXTi3dlrunzMd/XnQY454EpSHbgWI8dxD027u5nQnx5xl34XVIIqzieD0F07Vk1bYO0O6RmuXwyrTDlwnmpZndGah8TOuapRINeEb1A1G3/5NAbK03K3jTW76EM5wrJ+QayIbN4G2g5ubgiqAMso3YkMzWME=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Calendars Shipping About November 29 - www.CBQCalendar.com

Waycar Posters Ship November 29

Waycar Drawing Books Ship About 12/10

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc. is pleased to announce The Burlington Calendar -
2013. The 13-month 2013 Calendar features steam engines, diesels and MOW
equipment.

The Burlington Calendar - 2013 features the photographs that reflect what our
Contributors best remember about the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad and
is beautifully done on high quality archive paper using the latest short-run
Heidelberg  printing technology.

When unfolded, this outstanding wall calendar measures 11" wide x 17" high and
retails for $12.95 plus $5.00 Priority Mail including domestic shipping and
handling. We ship Worldwide at actual costs. For PayPal orders please email
your order and we will send you a PayPal invoice. We now accept Credit Cards
for telephone orders.

The last Priority Mail shipping day that we believe will be delivered in time
for Christmas is December 21. Express Mail cut-off is December 22. If you order
after either date we cannot assure delivery without shipping upgrades. We can
ship by either Fedex or UPS at the actual shipping charge.

We ship world wide at actual cost. All international shipments are sent
uninsured. We do not guarantee delivery nor guarantee against any damage that
may occur during transit.

We prefer Priority Mail International Flat-Rate or First-Class International
Large Envelope. Both services allow insurance to be purchased by the buyer.

Check USPS International rates for services that include insurance.

Thanks.

Randy Danniel

www.TheBurlingtonWaycars.com
www.MilePost206.com