[CBQ] Re: TRRA issue: Zephyr-Rockets

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: TRRA issue: Zephyr-Rockets
From: "Bryan Howell" <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:43:38 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353523422; bh=D/lazfwVDYTE+6tbMtwBER3Gfs+Vb2hEIlFbLGNQURU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WoqXGq3s2hkrUYQjO7RTTNHA9qplM5vBEDCE6yiZo1V7axYrLgCiqca70P06mR/vSYoORkWXjHzCDNxJgpOSrkR8MHQKwr+amTjiXXK59Q51rot8RO+9i9wYDGhMsSYqVNAI17KSYtRZO67CviokHPDd1trZG84juVVQtibS4DA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,

Now that this issue is out, is there anything that those of us that indicated
to you that we are interested in this issue need to do to get this, other than
order it from the TRRAHS?  I'm wondering if perhaps they set some aside based
on any number you gave them and need to go through a different process.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com