Re: [CBQ] Looking for info on combined Nebraska Zephyr-Kansas City Zeph

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for info on combined Nebraska Zephyr-Kansas City Zephyr
From: "Paul K." <kozys@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:07:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1352830043; bh=NEAu6bvCe7wTt0Zt6VmWJP7MltnjJ3W5QA0fRqBokUs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=anuRGKUtJTo2xAQCQC3klnG/bTeBTkgFvsGFkfh0TfX5r0KjIB4ji5QJVrJicPSmh7bkE1W2NLgpo2wVqwzUIXV+g1sVE7RAINF3+asYobyjATGOInJtIjh8RwNL1bfQ/R9HG8cUCymtSubBjqb1Qw8Grti8vogFDJxTdDzqXe8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi, Roger.

I'm aware of this split and recombining myself but I've also read that the
train left Chicago area with 3 E-units which were split into 2 to one
destination and 1 to the other, though I don't remember which motors went to
each destination.  I THINK the single E unit went to Quincy pulling the cars
that were split off too, to that destination.  On the way back it all was
recombined again with all 3 E-units again heading back to Chi-town.  Hopefully
someone on the list with a better memory and/or the info at hand can verify
this for you.

Hope this was of help.

Paul Kossart
Modeling 1969 CB&Q