[CBQ] Last Chance to Order The Burlington Waycar Drawing Book - Commerci

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Last Chance to Order The Burlington Waycar Drawing Book - Commercial Post
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:30:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1351715412; bh=l4TCFjqEvf13wSuOJ4f9qDxnSE9NoWg5ieTghAHuQCY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Pz++G4OSXZD7n3SVXHb0T1EHmq2fffKjESVoJ+OWS7u1QptsLH55dtdJRyALRZURDsTQooRRcdLqjGmoNSIsC1ZrVdhdr3Fl+Y3PIHMc7Zlh0JyQMuzQwtGVCCaVGRc5r4fwnokxHs2/rND9m2Roi7idE+uQbXD1cL82KMXUrY0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings,

This is the final call to order The Burlington Waycar Drawing Book. You have
until Sunday November 4th to place your order. There will be 10 extra copies
and no more. No reruns.

We accept Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express orders over the phone
along with PayPal. I will be away from the phone Saturday afternoon and all day
Sunday to attend the Heartland Model Railroad Show in Dubuque.

If you plan to order through one of our dealers, let them know ASAP so they can
adjust their order if need be.

The Burlington 2013 Calendar will be available at the same time. We have those
available.

Thank you.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

www.TheBurlingtonWaycars.com
www.MilePost206.com
www.CBQCalendar.com

Phone: 319-754-1408

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc
Post Office Box 543
West Burlington, Iowa 52655-0543

Details for those that missed the original post with revisions as finalized.

The Burlington Waycar Drawing Book

300+ Drawings

Includes 47 New Bill Glick Drawings of CB&Q, C&S and FW&D Cabooses all shown in
O Scale and HO Scale

156± Pages

As some of you know we have been hard at work on The Burlington Waycars Drawing
Book. This new companion book includes most of the drawings found in The
Burlington Waycars book and are now featured in a larger, full-page format for
easy viewing.

The book includes 47 new drawings from CB&Q historian and master modeler Bill
Glick. All of these drawings are presented in both HO and O scale for CB&Q, C&S
and FW&D cabooses. Bill has done a great job with these new drawings.

The new page format includes photos, when possible, illustrating the waycar
drawing shown on the same page as the drawing for easy reference. All new
drawings are referenced back to the page numbers found in The Burlington
Waycars.

Also included are several new waycar photos that escaped inclusion in The
Burlington Waycars.

The large 11" x 17" format book currently contains 148+ pages and is coil bound
for lay-flat use. There may be some adjustment to the final page count if new
material surfaces.

Shipping is scheduled to begin about November 12. Printing done in the United
States.

The retail price is $79.95 (or higher) plus $10.00 domestic shipping.
Previews will be up soon on www.TheBurlingtonWaycars.com website.

Lastly, due to the unique nature and scope of this book, it will be done in an
Extremely Limited press run. There will be 10 extra
copies of the book printed over and above orders. I have no plans for a rerun.
This is a one shot deal.

Thank you.

Randy Danniel

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com