Re: [CBQ] Re: Does anybody have photos of the new constructuion they can

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Does anybody have photos of the new constructuion they can post?
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:32:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350678726; bh=R/RyobxPheenOiIRAlKqBiMUmIUZ2dzwS0Vdz5bSAfE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mQ6gSvFGMBtrudx7tiH0xj6XHgqcyhPhPIEaoRDTkMaTLa5swwo4IHzV8y5VtHHaIoRztwhvME1GOFpySOj8qG8UJdNoATfPJChLXLAxiboOy5RVp8QGccsj2pNN/O9O
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

My understanding is that the new signal bridges in the area will be up in the next month or so, but the signals will not be cut in until next spring.  A possible exception is the bridge at Westmont where they are waiting on a new bridge section to replace the one they dropped, it may take a while to get the new section.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/72157631087796472/

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL