RE: [CBQ] Question On CBQ in Billings

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Question On CBQ in Billings
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:07:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350342485; bh=GDLOyB18Ea5viAstfQcpW6kjIJBhOOruIfiU+0JtzNY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AMcVHobYxcKvEA9lS5MGK5khvhnF62DUtvHLh/j6wwVMY43Dm2uvG5l9AdBO0pcifwRO/ci+8C0WECP3Kv6CZk/r8ATpVeGDMEnZnprMIIC9eSMcaXHnBNvqwO5xZxeL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Disc main drivers, as applied to the M-2/M-2-A 2-10-2s created less pounding on the rails, which was a major drawback of these plodding freight haulers.  Thus they were allowed a higher speed.

Hol Wagner