Re: [CBQ] The Waycar Drawing Book Update and Special Calendar Offer

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Waycar Drawing Book Update and Special Calendar Offer
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:49:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1349113771; bh=s53/MoheHcdFe9cvQC/Tcqyf0Clv+mnrQkd8P0nHOA8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-MAG-OUTBOUND:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PUVkWJuxxAlmJrxZAvGALvgCUZTxOScodTR7yiSTEIcNQFKM/K+Hu8IrmKU/Sb8RsPvqySEAx0UXZ/0CiHKnuLYIglMywBgWRhlF8SY+/yaA0cXQLqbk7ysXW/b3uPLa
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Randy,

I will get a check off in the morning.

I would have in St. Paul but  I misplaced my chcekcbook.

Ken Marrtin

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com