RE: [CBQ] Schultz Zephyr Books?

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Schultz Zephyr Books?
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:14:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348341257; bh=O8Kne1v0qmAh/6U3ZcCwXt5069ldTQy0pAl5JD9+ubE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=BlNaM1jWYEK3eFihX2/hwHSLZppgy045zbS6nPL2nHPLp2YbU8ORTEMdT6+XnHyJWtez6iGI28r8g4cBnEOtGhN9J5+a96WGhIUCcKSJMYfouNH1zgZrpMvCVID3VDVX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hundman was indeed working on the first of the multi-volume set when Bob decided to shut down his publishing business, and Bill Schultz has since held on to all the material and hopes to self-publish it upon his retirement from railroading in a few years.  This passage of time will hopefully allow the recent spate of Zephyr books to find their full market and will allow his complete and definitive history to find the market it deserves.

Hol