RE: [CBQ] Re: Kato E-5

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Kato E-5
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 17:22:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1347229357; bh=pyC+uncrSi4zMKjoOi8U1C0WMrGXF8dMQA9i9pfZTNQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rRVo/q/raCYWLeshemgrpL1Wu3NQIPmuARFVDBw0HMkzCvSiR4echjxQuRBldjS2w/xKjQx44RQOuZnVYXXq6FL5NApVeVKDQ9WgZxzC7L2Sw2foj9aiKpnTxxiHgqdI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Yes, I noticed the photo where the radiators are the same.   Hopefully research will turn up some pattern or explanation.

Charlie Vlk