[CBQ] Fall Meet Update September 5th

To: "brhslist@yahoogroups.com" <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>, CBQ List <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fall Meet Update September 5th
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346873042; bh=et1pelzymQNFAxgO8zUcxIGyyA69JMLOr2/++lW3xKo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=okyo4z6Ex/VOnvOqnL+RxXSw3DXIiK071x416H7ctXyHQ8+BjJ7Gp2FjylKFrruWceO1SljRvstu1SAHQyOw3SDY1FtXRbqrcIi7yTB5tjGBl9X9NEDU4qrGfobcYLFE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The Fall Meet is only a week away and I have a few more things to update attendees on.  It is also not too late to register to attend.  If you want to register, send me an e-mail so we will know to look for your registration.

The menu for Saturday's banquet has been finalized.

Wild Rice Soup
Pasta Salad
Dinner Salad with assorted dressings
Roast Chicken
Roast Pork Loin
Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Vegetables
Rolls
Chocolate Cake
Coffee/Iced Tea

Those of you attending the Friday evening operating session may ave noticed that there is not much time between the tours getting back and the bus leaving for the operating session.  In order to allow folks to get dinner before heading to the layout, we have arranged a pre-order dinner for Friday evening.  We will have cards with food options in the registration pack and if you turn it in before leaving on the tours Friday morning, dinner will be waiting when the tours return.  Cost will be around $10 for this option.  There are some fast food choices nearby, but it may be cutting it too close.

The clinics have been finalized but we are still waiting for a few final details.  There will be two clinics going on at the same time each hour with one involving a modeling topic and the other about prototype railroads.  I will try to send out the clinic information tomorrow or Friday and will update the website with this information as well.

See you next week in St. Paul!

Bryan J. Howell
Fall Meet 2012 Committee