[CBQ] Re: E5 details

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: E5 details
From: "Larry Sallee" <lsallee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 04:17:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346645832; bh=tCeSRjaCIoheqGP2PGNPzH8g/ARCPIYxuBFhUo/tlAs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ft2oPMP8pNzxKT8dMbM+DeSLaaCKrDxeF/Zvhp5obbiV5ZyEiLDtHJm9n+OhVNUcq6j/rEUw/yc0bQWP+vdYs6kiyheyY/ZtV47kCrIeQgN7gP2L9NzH1pqC38eI9JYn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,

I second Charlie's comment with even more exclamation points - superb
picture!!!!!! If this is the kind of stuff you've had hidden away and been
meaning to scan, MORE!!

I mean, man, look at the beautiful composition on that shot, right down to the
kids on the bikes watching the train. That's "Classic Trains" material if ever
I saw one. Wow.

Larry Sallee

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com