Re: [CBQ] GP7 livery

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GP7 livery
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 06:34:29 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346506472; bh=+8YaMrG0CzFsrWCXuAPTc+2i/8HUljdeqPbcGh6CD3w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=HvJCbxNyW8Khg+XUmcsP+LqirpgHlAAiMEjO7JP2Pfmas//fGFbkU0aDVo/F3jUrNsx7h6K9jbgAzwV9ldxVSxaQLNldCHGXlzW2UWNePVOFLZH6XcyDhEspX7aioypo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Colin,

I was unable to find a photo of the model you have as it appears that USA Trains has the correct scheme in their current run.  From what you have described, the paint is not correct.  I have not seen evidence of "Burlington" being used in lieu of "WotZ" and "EW," in the Blackbird scheme except for, as you mentioned, om switchers.  The Redbird scheme does use "Burlington" on the sides, but has a solid white stripe and not angled.  It seems to me they used the Blackbird paint with the Redbird or switcher lettering.

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com