RE: Dave Lotz RE: [CBQ] (unknown)

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Dave Lotz RE: [CBQ] (unknown)
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:32:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346423574; bh=riGfxO+1KRRTZ7v0yGKKqRnrajbfTcJnNagJJi53zek=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AOeLarBt4IEU5zXMKanLy6u2epjDDmiyXO6bzNWsyaBZYrSjTaeql81b19/3OdEA4Hgjn0cUeUPJlMb8MKMP+fy4MSm7neh8MSOFuIZf7xpjLhVsbznQx2fpuDqo3Ggl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Short of drone attacks on the locations of the computer and hackers that generated them (after a few dozen such attacks the Chinese, Russians, etc.. involved in this kind of crime might be less likely to launch such criminal activity)……the “delete” button works really well.   I get over 300 emails a day because of all the groups I monitor and people I correspond with because of my business and interests…..only two or three of them a day are unsolicited stuff…..I delete them just as I do the majority of emails that I find do not interest me…..even this group has threads that I don’t hang on every word, although that doesn’t happen very often!

Charlie Vlk

Dave,

Is there any way to automatically prevent these types of scams from coming across to our group?

Ray Bedard

San Jose CA