Re: [CBQ] Dining in Savanna

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dining in Savanna
From: Larry Sallee <lsallee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:21:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346188870; bh=Dv1ch1v88GCqY0A5xDxVMip9+BCxfm5qfW47/ZdcujA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ROUBay4fEX5NbWve/eksg3ryjViAxblvpnCnbzNUQPpxZqvH61eZ7PpcXeNNbyu2mASIOTAaQgxSVX27HpvbxtxW/RcWVFGZ0ZmRC9iFEHfWJS47cu97o4CG+DZaEyMD
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well, the BNSF action has been pretty slow while we've been here so far but the CP (ICE) 273 train just rolled into town on the old Milw so now we've scurried over to Sabula to catch him coming across the bridge (if he ever gets done switching). We're going to be more than ready for some grub by then, so thanks to all for the suggestions. Not sure which one we'll try yet but it'll be one of 'em!

Larry