RE: [CBQ] Olympus Scrapped

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Olympus Scrapped
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:43:07 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345416188; bh=Ce7p2iRcQWcQYj3zt/ZbFDmLV/0p+2HJd6jgd3ZjGPs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NcOmRtFCNlz7pHNEytG9/4AKDzfaKXr46bI8biV4/aI/cSuSo1z3Lnp1SQ62fLuqE1xNK70/rPtXdhilMa+r/3rZ5kEqZVdBGwc0EtpkLTFHxh/dzhw8T468IIOxg93C
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Bob!