Re: [CBQ] Re: Cody wyo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Cody wyo
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:44:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344361462; bh=j1Edq9fMVTxomKwI6GfXZgTtLkPycdMB04XBga475mo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=VQpJQDnLKkat6EcprKVEwiSZcKLMnNTuCL76lzgaOlEUi8Vt7UsAQmYSPbPQQmQNZcorOU7gTsgFe/gtxrslfXqsEy/bpobAqFQL4c3DCYeU7gDRiqk8+9cWpmjw9EjS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug, I understand they will discount the price of photos you may use on the interior of a book by 50 % if it is a 501C corp such as the BRHS.  In other words, if you print the pic in 1 to 4000 articles a fee is charged and 501C corps will get half off.  The initial picture is not discounted though.