RE: [CBQ] Waycar white lining

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Waycar white lining
From: "Carroll, Ed" <ed.carroll@heartland.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:31:56 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343752321; bh=3qZdxd1Ll8NmV2iRpeEPwH+p+Ua5AHP+cjvLLzhBQ8c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=giM2wNS5yc8DT42Yx9xappIud3UJ6QkGCnxlbWWdkAZIialGF8lAMeYLINpVuBV43rAfmuVX7IJ2fS6CkgsCw7jEhWjhF5YGF7gem5P/A+cQY61QYWXE/LM3TNuRcsfL