Re: [CBQ] Re:Eola Yard-West yard photo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Eola Yard-West yard photo
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343444224; bh=rcinL7a7EQcZKl5xla7cLLOprM01hrNODsITP1TUpOk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Q3FO7YBRUBS7FL18KEzBgEDKHscEwXfqIUHiOCieDUwuTeMFQr+Yp8Tos51I6adfi5CeCRd7PQBmVgLlaGtLlzJcbBxq9DdEClQscPY26dVznk5+jp5sb9IRKHT1bOXb
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Mooseheart sounds like a good candidate as they had one plant to heat all the buildings and used both SA and Barber Greene equipment to not only unload but store coal and also to reclaim it and in the boiler house with the equipment showing up in the catalog I have
Might have to work on that for my Industry column in the Zephyr
Steve in SC