Re: [CBQ] O-5 Northern Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O-5 Northern Question
From: dfhollis@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 18:10:00 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1341857402; bh=MRd8lbbldRuV0LimrnsoYBNB0191UpmQF73jWlSeIg8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bLWpm12BZbLbbGv4SbBhUZXRoSana81WDXEwmbqa0+rqN9nfDUnslfrvyzlWZRaeu8Qyp5Jc4+8z1PnuQBAR1FhDJFCVP6g7Mk5ljS8DRnhQ0htTETPwbSCTfqIghN7w
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Only the last group ofO-5's had closed (vestibule) cabs.  5614 was in the second group and would have been an open cab, built as an O-5A reclassified to an O-5B when converted to burn oil.
BTW Sunset has been talking this for years...