[CBQ] Re: "Waycars" in stock @ Des Plaines & Al's Hobby shops

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: "Waycars" in stock @ Des Plaines & Al's Hobby shops
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:02:22 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339020144; bh=GyowH7HcCswMTNpVgQtljDVD97ADPsFvDSX1d1AvvGI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YcXcm2GT6TIvqKUvNYbjyvOq3LXSVSNlZ45oA2et8kfMnVRVnmnUgqFgBCbPlVweLzovv6Gvi/3dU4HtNQE9hhrNk3wJ+y4Vv0OOWlcg5jfDRdKNoWcHNHvWzaTXPu+A
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings,

If my prior post from today appears, ignore this one.

Gerald's post was not meant to be posted to the group.

We have not begun to ship the individual orders. The packaging is due today.
UPS hasn't been here yet. We will not ship the books without this packaging.
Please don't ask.

Please do not kill any more electrons asking when your book will ship. I cannot
look up every order and estimate when the book will ship or when you might
receive it. The orders will not all ship in one or two days. Even though I
expect it to take 7-10 days to get them all out, books should start arriving
the end of next week.

I hope this answers the majority of questions. If not, please email me off list
and I will answer as time permits but usually no longer than one day.

Thank you.

Randy

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com