Re: [CBQ] Re: Railfanning in Missouri

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Railfanning in Missouri
From: Lindsey Fowler <lindsey_m_fowler@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1338421880; bh=uxWcBUMXGPkMNKrB+oDTT3sJ5f0plkRszGUI3npvFvA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qgTojgFxn+fRc8bxp8Pl9yRDf9kfSRIcVYzPFwrBDJETpKClZZdckcKGhDFCU1TsMWVi7/RKFgmz8cG6PqQ2r+TAEhc1AKeIqegrRjtwUMIVYQRyff3TMr2d34Fi2lug
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well I'll be John..I may visit Brookfield just to have you show us around!.. That sounds interesting.