[CBQ] Re: Hannibal & St. Joe Farewell

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Hannibal & St. Joe Farewell
From: "xocboy2001" <stevedonaldson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:55:43 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335834333; bh=1MTUx6DVZxbs3bZrfr+Bfosfpz6gf8qtFHoFG2VHaF4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JjMzeHrzfpKQwbhQ2M+12KVINw9bL5bPPtu4lhgHIMqwYuxasowur+J6XFyU0yEdrHvizt1D0RU9CVZGE4PhSKtPGIFk1LghzWiYn3jr/DkXmlYcHaPF/kQkAfqrKpgh
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335834331; bh=/tjiE158GB1cTsM24/YrMMkt3yh5tz5DDhx0P7JtymE=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=udrADXEopzalscq6wCj7XXqF5ok+Spoziemx7srU72hiRV1J+huOwARQwoKJEHVt+4dlZBDu/BJPj2CwhfRLWIDBhihW+VAUpgLVuEqKzUoIi1Y0IFKGZXg3R87x3qb6
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
When did H&StJo connect to to Q&P? I understood from reading about Pony Express
history
 history that the two were prevented from physical connection in 19th century,
so mail had to be transferred between depots in Palmyra 'by hand[or horse]

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com