RE: [CBQ] Commercial Post: Announcing new book on 1946 Naperville train

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Commercial Post: Announcing new book on 1946 Naperville train wreck!
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:44:24 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335815067; bh=YTa6sy3Vqsf97ByJ83HvprVagwBt3LsbMNHHEM4CB8U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Content-Language:Thread-Index:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rWTwhtyJkNSJ7DrvMRWzgkKn4RRmht4PkvbK3KxBr/nq8KZyYvqmtPZEtBMmu7GC0jk7W1Ixng57O/gHJEZFIUFtEGYHKoa4wseVonjJpTMus62d5cT2kUK0/PjRO7OQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

It would be nice to be able to order the book if we don’t happen to be able to attend his book signing…..

I tried searching the publisher’s website and the book does not show up.

Charlie Vlk