[CBQ] Re: Composite side gondola

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Composite side gondola
From: "dr strangelove" <kaiserwillieii0815@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:22:31 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335291755; bh=sBMn8EzfN5o9cJJkSdsrjPc8X4dPQmzw1FXyFFXP2eY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ksHaJpCXcpHfNVQalnRta+ci/hypur2WNTK+w7XxZfLoWMXpQ3JuDPDN0deGqZ1Nk+HnXIiWVOc4tKWdJFytQRec4qRNkQr3F+MXvY1AXJQ7rCg7fWbVyQh2KkBMpjSH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I wasn't around here years ago :) Intermountain is just now coming out with
some cylinder hoppers in Z scale. They were announced years ago, but are having
the problems that everyone else has at the moment with production that has been
outsourced overseas. They could have done well making the same cars in Z that
they do in N. I am happy that someone is taking the time to make them using
etched metal. IF I am to model Southern Illinois coalfileds, I will have to get
these. Now if I could only find some 3 bay hoppers...

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com