RE: [CBQ] CB&Q E Unit decals

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q E Unit decals
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:19:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335287958; bh=5R+Udp6juKFyxSywlRTULco5Qdt7UsL0ct8bK/zidXk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=vXEIYz1NAPSM2Olh38ZYQzGRIQC38GRdyDqWNcnjypJkTZXmrYgAejaO693kM7cNlIqhlkR/QXG+HM6YCirpJvKR9uQGiglKeu3mJ8+1eMubETuJrwhhhhBwx3+Iqe75
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 For some reason, I can't find the original email so I have to reply thru an existing one.  We have a train show this weekend in Omaha and I will check there for you, the LHS did not have any.

Ricky Keil
Bellevue, NE