[CBQ] re: scanners

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re: scanners
From: ANDREW KOETZ <andrewkoetz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:22:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335219726; bh=b+h0nCf9UMZ4cf51lyNvtsq8bZlzB2LkOH19enevcGE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=jnRwkfWfkDrL9A7eS9RJ/7CccCvkdi0Aa7DRgXpvRpthedpzVfN5igRxvXHWac62Rfn7DIwaHMthyihHCn5xzP/6LpnPSKt3MRUH0o3lIg+IueP401gCzl0DmI1aXOj4
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am looking at approximately 15-25,000 slides in dads collection. the only slides that I will re-mount are those that the slide has shifted, or those that have been "cut" by morning sun publications. I have slides that are only 15 years old in cardboard mounts in my own collection that I have shot, and some of those have shifted as well.

--
I will keep my freedom, my guns, and my religion, you can keep the "change".