Re: [CBQ] Switchers in road freight consists

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switchers in road freight consists
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:33:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334943207; bh=fOLZSQk/S5ZXnhj81OwRJmKYsjgNTaHrMpfUE/CX4sw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UNg4ICfrzA79TuVQcBJcDltUFJK7VpICzCfXSXcpd7xrf9OPdXxH4KkGKrvcCe73EYQunnX48Ig47EokWVaQbYvNelHLyGA4ghngcWpLhHYjrNvyCasBNcCa4zAaDhkZ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Lite engine moves were still being made up until about 1980 to out laying points which hosted a switch engine,  Kewanee and Monmouth were just a couple
Steve in SC