Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Locomotive Sand Delivery

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Locomotive Sand Delivery
From: herrick@krausonline.com
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 01:26:32 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333502795; bh=OcxmD7T+BS0UnIQRqr0004DOX5JCSYcfJTizh942eV0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rsM0Z7CU0Vu+hNVdbOwk2+4VrFGamk5KvlS6UquHeoVBU7yI4hyA5U0ewsuUlhdbG99bbIq+nvdGFc4YF1O/6nkBJthdsa1KWv+Hyp6IlDVS36CLO7kw6apa+RM9PnGM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo--was the sand in box cars bagged or loaded loose like grain?

Bob Herrick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com