Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route facilities

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route facilities
From: Art Peterson <artpeterson38@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333119974; bh=TyiDs9eYkL//CRcI8RMN3f0MDuNLpDtZTvvTIDediaI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=SOVLYGnLUqxSv33PuFu/8F2t04QU11sqPgq5M3GzlaFif6kQiPHjXNQgcS+UZheKAtEF3dMOPSGoz661UBAp+3MnNQw/cF5bNbBcw0+SiygQmcK0PWXB9d8+elLgT63d
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bud,

I would like to see these slides: My address is 3200 Gordon Drive, Greenville, NC 27834-4926.

Art