RE: [CBQ] Re: Atlas O Scale California Zephyr Cars

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Atlas O Scale California Zephyr Cars
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:42:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332884582; bh=zsuMdmoXhogp4DUusZ2b36Eh7MrsPBqIlrUXX8BYdjQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ClCo8YWLUqPmsJVyZhhyOiHOBl5jCuAGM4Fwt1/dmAzqGnZKLPQJhWS3w/BAWpg+YQ2Oipaj8hrkBaQS0dZ949EBi8LULMSwg7uCJN2iPNnCqqqVTLuwDfd8iPjIaWeP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 Our LHS had some of the CZ cars, sorry, not sure which ones.  Ask for Dave at House of Trains, 402-934-7245 of david@houseoftrains.com

Ricky Keil
Bellevue, NE