[CBQ] Fwd: [EarlyRail] HO scale limited edition 40' 1890s furniture boxc

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fwd: [EarlyRail] HO scale limited edition 40' 1890s furniture boxcar kit
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:19:05 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332609709; bh=X6FWsNNypEDdxvFkZfQ7iqAVJWrNfkC8/ye9BdfLdTA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:References:To:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=tbrPe+v2dpUNBSWw7yXPMqq2ZXxfaZ1ob0kKOQHF4926r/CkYHHyAoJX3jMfEuTvagiE1BVUmIb4dzlsuv3XjfR2DK1CgBqOWcoONaI/cb6P8ya52ouf6PzkhvBbPqDf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This was posted on the Early Rail group and I thought there might be some here who would be intersted.

Ken Martin

Begin forwarded message: