[CBQ] A Trespasser - Is You Is or Is You Ain't

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] A Trespasser - Is You Is or Is You Ain't
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:25:16 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331691919; bh=riN7CcwrTjhPcEbz8QJzW2dBhMBHCKXHsKvkn4Ysvng=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hu7zJK95CrELMGc9FImcogudlTr8Mv0p+/MHAxVMWUGYldRKE9fVGR6ysLXSZh62NdHWQFoekmiAahnzU2n+uRkKEw9092gwQuw3vMIdq7lC+QPOghNeRp32aByR+TRZ