[CBQ] RE: New Group

To: BNlist@yahoogroups.com, MRL@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, SooLineHistory@yahoogroups.com, bigskyrailroadarchive@yahoogroups.com, Alltimeinterlockingtowerlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] RE: New Group
From: thompsonpe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:46:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: thompsonpe@aol.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330688838; bh=GTbM/Z/l/LL2KuGgMdhKHPb1V8vahmenLbc5ran4/Xs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Cc:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=RFn33wSSxhJEtFh6n49Y/MQLe7gzBXxcWXk3oDu6wZHtcOWu7R2SX+LB66K+xC4s5ooBCvD+gstc2BEPmQmyqe1xzpVIthaQGmU7bHx7I9XhOIHT51MmHsK5dLOo8wKf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Good morning,

I would like to make you aware of a new Yahoo Group. For a number of reasons we were unable to use the existing Pacific Northwest Groups to host our files. In a lot of cases the limit on a Yahoo group meant that there was no room for another batch of files. As what we do is different from the normal materials in a groups file section we felt an initial move to a specific Yahoo group would test the reaction to our material and give people a chance to look and comment.

The initial files are of Garrison, MT, De Smet, MT and an initial file on Helena's GN/NP Xing which we might upgrade at some point. These files are downloadable pdf files and allow us to demonstrate how very old documents often in bad condition can be copied for archive and then redrawn to a very high standard for use in research and model project's.

I have posted the link to the new group below for those interested.

Enjoy your day,

Peter (Big Sky Railroad Archive)

bigskyrailroadarchive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com