[CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico
From: "dieselpop1" <dieselpop1@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:39:16 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327941561; bh=CDc2hNgVcMufnyLLFbhn/WYBS9tFnwRr7QZTMCwph5U=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qKJVy7z8KadMkMCyVz6xV5+cYwdzTVK7Faj3Yb2AyVY4MmWqCodYLT1tGSI7hLen1Qi8HHtMLj+D7x02TbXGnKua45zM5d2JtfnU2v6UiQ2JoUKlBs9WicclMqLSD94k
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the information. I just bought the book on Amazon for $16.95. There
is another at that price.
W. D. Hoy

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com