RE: [CBQ] More on Paint Colors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] More on Paint Colors
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:01:12 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327680046; bh=NussRQAHxoC9ebyM9pMZvKI/H7tnG0Ae0tgN5fvSKNE=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GSMQui0f5keipQPNCLlmBmaKbnfpBrvm5u7RZhOJRQA+3fcWWzV7PDNBcbNvkHcXRqAQ8XSDImbvJ1IZLk9nARGQlUnfkVHAdQ0rng/i+Er/r1x09ojbFNX7bKLEL1A7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sorry, I got my metals mixed up and said Copper Green when I meant Bronze Green.

Hol